Wednesday 15 November 2017

Danielle Bradbery’s empowering ballad “Worth It” arrives

DANIELLE BRADBERY’S EMPOWERING BALLAD “WORTH IT” ARRIVES
FIFTH TRACK FROM UPCOMING SOPHOMORE ALBUM I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE MET, DUE 12/1
Accompanying Video for “Worth It” Premiered on VEVO HERE
Cover Art Courtesy of BMLG Recordsrds

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — After slowly releasing tracks since her lead single “Sway” (934K YouTube views) hit airwaves in August, Danielle Bradbery perhaps saved the biggest message for last with her final pre-release off her highly-anticipated sophomore BMLG Records album, I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, before the full project comes out December 1. The self-empowerment reinforced in “Worth It” reflects a sentiment Danielle has long felt and searched for to describe her journey to self-discovery. 
“‘Worth It’ is one of my favorite tracks on I Don’t Believe We’ve Met,” said Bradbery. “It represents everything I’m trying to say with this album. I am here, this is the real me, and I’m worth speaking up. Whether it’s in my personal life, or this time around getting a say in the creative process– this song definitely represents a transformative time of life for me. It’s the perfect song to leave fans with before the whole album comes out!”
Worth It” is available on all platforms along with its accompanying video that VEVO premiered HERE. (published Nov 9; 45K views in 48 hours).


Written by Bradbery along with Molly Reed and GRAMMY-nominated and SESAC Award-winning writer Jeff Pardo, the ballad is a confidence-boosting anthem written about the realization of self-worth, opening with lyrics such as: 
Don’t tell me I’m too hard to please
That you’re worn down from fighting for me
A real man knows what he’s signing up for
And if you don’t, then I’ll show myself the door
‘Cause
I’m worth it
As the title suggests, I Don’t Believe We’ve Met is a reintroduction of Bradbery after taking four years to begin the songwriting journey and hone her sound, co-writing seven out of 10 songs on the album.
Fans will receive “Worth It” along with lead single “Sway,” “Human Diary,”“Hello Summer” and “Potential” instantly when they pre-order I Don’t Believe We’ve Met HERE.
See where Danielle’s playing next 
HERE.
Learn more about Danielle:
CONNECT with Danielle Bradbery:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png YouTube Icon Pink x 48 photo YouTube_zpsf7eupulh.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.